From the past few weeks, I’m receiving a number of requests from our users. 75% of users are asking please solve my godaddy email login issue. Lots Of people having login issues with the godaddy email service. and they already solve the issue by GoDaddy helpline but still, some of the users are not solved their issues. So, let me fix the godaddy webmail login issue. If you solved your issue with our article then comment down below.
Godaddy Webmail Email Login Issue
When you think of website, domain, hosting, and email service you think of GoDaddy. And, to be fair, you aren’t the only person relying on the same because millions of people across the world are on the same boat as you. They make domain registration a smooth ride for bloggers, web developers, and business owners. However, one thing that lots of people are struggling with the godaddy email login.
Besides the standard domain registration services, GoDaddy also excels in the webmail services that several professionals and business owners make the most use out of. Like the standard domain registration, even the webmail services can be accessed via the same landing page without any complications.
If you are confused about how to access it and get started with the email login on GoDaddy, we have got your back.
What is the GoDaddy Email?
Also known as GoDaddy webmail, this is another subset service provided by GoDaddy where it enables professionals to set up a separate professional email account for their business or clientele communication purposes.
The professional email enables individuals to create secure email accounts based on their domain names, keep a tab of the calendar apps, and even sync in your contacts as per requirements, all of which are considered highly beneficial for a business’ growth and development.
Explained Godaddy Webmail Login By Three Method
As we mentioned in the title of the article, there are three distinctive ways that you can follow for the GoDaddy webmail login. All of them are effective and get you to access back to the account in no time at all.
Let us break them down individually for you.
Method 1 – For Standard Use
- Start by switching on your computer and then open your web browser.
- Once you are on the browser, copy and paste this link https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account to your browser’s search bar and hit enter button.
- This will redirect you to the login page of godaddy email.
- Once that page opens, enter the username, password in the designated fields on the screen and you can keep yourself signed in to the device for future use.
- Once you have cross-checked all the details, you can click on “Sign in” and that should take you to your GoDaddy webmail account.
Method 2 – For Workspace Webmail login
While the previous method was for the standard and general use email accounts, this one is for the workspace email account holders. You need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Start by opening your browser and navigating to the Search bar.
- From there, you need to copy and paste this URL – https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass and then hit on enter.
- This will take you to the godaddy webmail sign-in page.
- On the workspace email sign-in page, you need to enter the Workspace email ID, followed by the password in both the designated fields that pop up on the screen.
- If you want to stay signed in to the device, you can click on the check box for the same.
- Once all the details are cross verified and confirmed, you can then click on “Sign in” and you are good to go.
Method 3 – With Office 365 account login
This method is for the users who want to access the godaddy email account using Office 365. The steps are pretty much the same as the other two, with a slight difference that you will notice as we go. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser, preferably Chrome for a faster user experience.
- While you are on the browser, you need to copy and paste this URL – https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 to the Search bar.
- Once the page redirects you to the godaddy office 365 login page, there you have to enter the email and password of GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account.
- Make sure that you check the case sensitivity of the password while and after entering.
- You can also check the box if you want to keep this account signed in into the device for future use.
- Once all the credentials are checked and verified, the last step is to click on the Sign-in button to get access without any complaints.
It doesn’t matter whichever account you choose, make sure that you keep a check on the credentials that you are entering and cross verify them without any further discussions.
How to Change or Reset Godaddy Webmail Login Password?
As usual, every login portal provides the rest password service, the godaddy are also providing this service so, that user can change their password whenever they want. I know a number of users are also forgetting their login Username. So, don’t worry you can get your Username from the godaddy email login page.
It is human nature to forget a password and you aren’t likely the only person who is struggling with the same. In case you have forgotten the password or you want to reset it because of security reasons, there are a few steps that you need to follow along:
To Reset Your Email Login Password:
- Start by opening your browser on your laptop or PC.
- From there, copy and paste the URL – https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp to the search bar and click enter.
- This will redirect you to the godaddy login password reset page.
- Once there, type in the associated email address or the customer ID as asked.
- To reset the password, you need to select the recovery email that you use for the account.
- In that same email, you will receive the password reset link that you need to click and reset your password successfully.
How To Know Your Godaddy Username And Customer ID?
forgetting a username is a common thing in human nature. That’s why login ports are providing forget Username service. in a Godaddy email service you can check your user name by clicking on I Forget username link. So, let me explain to you how its works…
- First of all turn on your computer and open the web browser.
- Then open the Godaddy mail login page by clicking on this link https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp
- This link will redirect you to the godaddy password reset page.
- once there, you will see the Username box. you will find the “I Forgot” link above the username box.
- Just click on the I Forgot Link and wait for the next page.
- On the next page. you have to enter your email to know your user name.
- Enter your email ID and hit the continue button.
- you will receive a one-time password in your email.
- please enter a One-time password and click on verify button.
- After that, on the next screen, you can see your Username.
How To Login Godaddy Workspace Email To Outlook?
In the internet world, a number of people want to use Outlook mail service instead of yahoo and Gmail. So, GoDaddy’s are allowing to login workspace email to outlook. and also explained you can log in to GoDaddy email to outlook.
- First of all, you have to install outlook on your computer.
- Open the Outlook email service.
- you will see a welcome screen if you are using a freshly installed outlook.
- click on add email account button.
- enter your workspace email id.
- Click on the advance options button.
- Then select Outlook in POP Or IMAP Login method.
- after that, you have to enter the server and port under the Incoming mail section.
- Incoming Server (IMAP): Server: imap.secureserver.net Port: 993.
- Incoming Server (POP): Server: pop.secureserver.net Port: 995.
- Select the SSL/TLS Encryption method if you are using IMAP.
- if you are using POP then tick marks the ” This Service Requires An Encrypted Connection.” box.
- Enter Server: smtpout.secureserver.net And Port: 465 Under The Outgoing mail.
- After That Click On Next Button.
- enter your email ID’s password and hit the connect button.
- Your Godaddy workspace email is successfully added to the outlook.
How To Login Godaddy Email On Gmail App?
Lots of people want to make their professional email Id and want to use it in Gmail mobile app. if you bought the Godaddy email service and want to log in to Godaddy email to the Gmail app. then follow the below guides.
- First of all, open the Gmail app on your IOS and Android Device.
- once you open the Gmail app. tap on your profile in the upper-right corner.
- click on add account link.
- after that, the setup email page will open on your app.
- click on other emails.
- Enter your godaddy email id.
- Select the IMAP for the account type and hit the next button.
- Enter imap.secureserver.net as the incoming server and click on the Next button.
- Enter smtpout.secureserver.net as SMTP server and click on the Next button.
- Tick mark on all account type options and click on the Next button.
- Enter the account name and your name.
- After That, Press the Then Next Button.
- Your Godaddy Email Is Succesfully Login To Your Gmail App.
If you are stuck with the GoDaddy workspace email login, we hope this article gives you all the details that you need to do. Always ensure that you enter the right credentials and login details if you don’t want to end up regretting the entire process. Sometimes, cross-checking the credentials are always better for optimal results without unnecessary complications. Also, if possible, keep the password strong of your godaddy webmail to keep the lurking eyes away.