The most reliable and popular email service is Microsoft Outlook. This service is used by millions of people worldwide and is primarily used to send and receive emails. Other than this, it can also be used to manage personal information and data.
Peoples can make use of various things on Microsoft Outlook like Calendar dates, contacts, etc. But the problem with Outlook is that it has its issues that can prevent sending and receiving emails. One such error is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], which is faced by a large number of Outlook users.
The article is all about the Outlook pii email error and how it can be easily fixed in the Microsoft Outlook account.
Why Showing This pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 Error Code In Outlook?
No doubt, Microsoft Outlook is one of the best services for sending and receiving emails, but this doesn’t make it error-free. The Outlook users do face some errors and bugs, though they are very rare. The most common error faced by the users is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
Though the exact reason behind the error is known because several factors can lead to the error, one of the reasons behind this can be because of the conflict with the SMTP server, or it might occur when the preferences set by you is invalid. This error restricts the user from sending and receiving the emails from the account.
If you are facing any such error, you can check your emails. It is relatively easy to fix the error by just doing simple settings on the Computer.
How To Fix Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error?
If you wish to fix the error occurring in your outlook account, then here are some of the things that you can do to fix it.
Fix Using Auto Repair Tool On Windows
You can fix the error of your account by just following the below-mentioned steps. On your Windows, there is an Auto repair tool that can help you fix the problem of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
- Firstly, go and right-click on the Start or Windows option on the desktop.
- Secondly, select the Control Panel and wait for it open.
- Next, select the Programs and Features” option that is located on your Control Panel.
- Next, you will see the list of all the programs that are installed on your PC.
- Now, look for the Microsoft Outlook” application from the list to proceed further.
- After this, click on the “Edit” and select the Repair option.
- This repair will automatically fix the problem that is occurring in your application.
This is one of the easiest ways to fix the Error Code: 37f47c404649338129d6 and is generally useful in solving the error.
Review Server Requirements On Your PC:
If you wish to send the emails from Outlook, then you need to correct the preference setting in your account. By following the steps listed, you can fix the error.
- Firstly, launch the application of Microsoft Outlook on the PC for the process to begin.
- After this, click on the ” File” that is listed in your application.
- This will help you reach the Account Settings”, and then select the email in your tab.
- After this, click on the “More Settings” and open the “Internet Mail Setting” option.
- Next, go to the General Tab setting in the next window and SMTP and require the authentication option.
- Save the settings by clicking on the OK option in the window.
These settings would surely help you fix the error of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
Hope these steps would have helped you fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error in the Microsoft Outlook account.